The President of
the Republic of Latvia
President Raimonds Vējonis was born in June 15, 1966 in Pskov Oblast, in the former Soviet Union and attended school in the nearby town of Madona and completed his primary education... More
Thomas F. Daetwyler
Honorary Consul General
Thomas F. Daetwyler Chairman of A. Baur & Co. Pvt. Ltd., a Company founded in 1897 in Sri Lanka. He was born in Zurich, Switzerland on 7/7/1955 , as a citizen of Switzerland. Did his Maturitaet in 1974 in Commerce at the Wirtschaftsgymnasium Zurich. More
For tourist and business visa
Contact the Federal Republic of German Embassy in Colombo
For students visa (residence permit)
STUDENTS REQUIREMENTS FOR RESIDENCE VISA
Contact us for further information.
- The original of the valid passport.
- 1 photograph sized 35 mm x 45 mm with white background.
- Application form for Residence Permit to be filled by the Applicant.
- Interview questionnaire form for residence visa attested by Honorary Consul General.
- The Original educational institution’s certificate to be legalized & attested by Consular Division MFA Colombo.
- Police Clearance Certificate to be legalized & attested by Consular Division MFA Colombo.
- Contract on study of the educational institution and the person (if the student submits the documents abroad and a contract has not been concluded contract has to be handed in on receipt of the residence permit from the regional division of the Department of Citizenship and Migration Affairs).
- A confirmation issued by any Bank, showing proof of the availability of funds equivalent to USD. 5000.- and International credit/debit card.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
Applicants for studies at the University are accepted from age of 18
Maximum age is not limited
All international applicants are expected to have completed their secondary education including two semesters or three quarters of the following subjects:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics and must possess university eligibility in their own country.
All applicants are required to take English Language Entrance test to demonstrate language proficiency.
Exemption from the test is given to the certificate holders:
- TOEFL score at least 500
- G.C.S.E. (or G.C.E.) English language “0” level of “C” and above,
- IELTS of 6,5 and above,
- Cambridge Exams (First Certificate with grade “B” and above, as well as proficiency with grade “C” and above
The participation in test does not guaranty the enrollment in the University.
The Application form and application process description can be downloaded here:
PDF application forms
Application for Long Stay Visa
Application for Requiring a Residence Permit